Thursday, April 10, 2014

It Begins

So I guess I will start off with Welcome! I am a 3D artist working on some fun and exciting stuff. Aside from my day job as a 3D Artist at Glass Slate Digital and Communication Exhibits Inc., I am working on an indie project with a buddy of mine aimed at the mobile tablet and phone market.

We're doing a bit of a retrospective on games we grew up liking and are finding new and interesting ways to take some simple, what were at the time complex, ideas and expand on them. Not everything that gets published here will necessarily be relative to different indie projects. Some times it might be a bit of work stuff, side projects, doodles, eh whatever I really feel like. But for all intensive purposes, I think I would like to be able to share some of the indie dev process.

So without further to do:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!


 Here's some of the project process for the main character of this little game, Eli. He's a time knight who can slash between dimensions with his gear blade. As a time knight he belongs to a high order that keeps the peace between dimensions and timelines. If the brittle fibers of time are ever disturbed, the order sends its time knights to that place in space and time to see what's up.

So here we are, first post done. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment